School Phone Numbers

Southwood High School

9000 Walker Road

Shreveport, Louisiana  71118

Office    318-686-9512

Fax        318-687-7588



Jeff Roberts Principal 686-9512
Rosie Hudson Assistant Principal Curriculum and Instruction 688-9512
David Elledge Assistant Principal Attendance and Discipline 688-9512
Tyron Lacy Assistant Principal, Ninth Grade Academy 688-9512
Allison Thompson

Assistant Principal Curriculum and Instruction



Michael Bottoms 9th & 10th Grades 688-9660
Sherri Moss 11th Grade 686-9660
Stenson Baker 12th Grade 686-9660

Secretaries- Office Staff

Front Desk Secretary 686-9512
Rosario Piazza Bookkeeper 686-9512

Registrar 686-9512
Mildred Shows Attendance Secretary 686-9512
Rhonda Peters Data Processing Secretary 686-9512

Library Clerk

Other Departments

Boys PE   686-9611
Basketball-Boys   683-0138
Basketball-Girls   686-1023
Business Department   687-3249
Cafeteria   686-9620
Girls PE   686-9610
ROTC Department   686-3091
Year Book & Newspaper   686-9348



Parents: Whom To Call If…


You want to talk to a teacher
Ask the school secretary to leave a note for the teacher to return your call.

You want to meet with a teacher
Call the appropriate counselor to set up a conference.

You want to get assignments due to an extended illness
Call the counselor’s office.

You have a question regarding your child’s courses, phasal placement, correspondence courses, or standardized test scores
Call the appropriate school counselor.

You would like to visit the school
Come to the office where you will be given a visitor’s pass.

You want to volunteer to help with activities
Call 686-9512 and leave a message for the PTSA president to contact you.

You want to know about a school activity, election, or extra-curricular activity
Call Mr. Bitowski or Mr. Mainiero at 686-9512.

You want to get information regarding the school bus schedule
Log in to and click on the Transportation link.  Click on Bus Stops and follow directions.

You want to know if your child received a Progress Report
Call your child’s counselor/teacher.

You are moving and need to clear your child’s records
Call your child’s counselor.