We are excited to announce that as of Monday, August 28, 2017, you will be able to pay student fees/club fees, etc. over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net, you can easily:
• Set up an account
• Assign your students to your account
• Pay for your student’s school fees and activities
• Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s school fees are due, monthly statements and other reminders
• Check your child’s transaction history
To set up a NEW account, all you will need is:
• A copy of your child’s CURRENT schedule. If your child has lost their schedule, please have them obtain a new one from the counselor’s office.
• Your child’s student identification number, without the zero ( 0 ), (from schedule), school, grade, first and last name (if name has apostrophe, use the reverse apostrophe under ESC key on the keyboard, not the regular apostrophe)
• A valid email address
• A credit card or checking account
To login to an EXISTING account, all you will need is:
• Your username (probably your email)
• Your password
If you have forgotten your username and/or password click on “Forgot username or password” and Payforit will email it to you. Please check your junk/spam folders if the email does not show up in your inbox.
Each child in your family can be set up on your account. When you pay for your student’s fee or activity, there is a 3.5% charge per credit card transaction and $1.75 if paid by check. Once you complete the transaction you will receive an email for your records. Please check your junk/spam folders if the email does not show up in your inbox. There is also a history section on the site for easy reference to previous transaction history.
If you have any questions about this new service, please contact Southwood High School at 318-686-9512.
PayForIt is a secured site and all credit card information is encrypted. We are Tier 1 certified for PCI compliance, which means we meet the strictest of qualifications in the field of credit card transactions. Your credit card number is never displayed and all transactions are submitted via an encrypted communication process. We also subscribe to a McAfee service that checks for penetration and other threats around the clock, and we are notified of any potential issues immediately.